Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flavour of the day

Today turn out to be really weird at the same time surprising??!=))). First of all,it was about the "smart" girl. Only mi ching would know who i mean heh?!=D. What i call the "case" started before assembly and we went to their class after assembly and after recess but ends up its still an unsolved business huh?!.We shall see what happens 2moro.huhu. It really made us a little curious at first.=D

Then huh, this morning as soon as i went to class, Sokleng told me that yesterday Cik Azana told her to tell me to see her immediately after assembly today. I was like why?why?!Then she say dunno. I panic a little laa cuz why only me and why immediately sumore..so in my mind i was like recaping all my acts and thinking wether did i do anything that could have been wrong?! But i couldn't think of any la..haha. but i still panicked for no reason!!>. Soo, yeah, i went and see her la. She was like smiling without saying anything at first. Made me feel tension nie then i said something like "teacher, what isit?!" but she just continue being silent la and i said "teacher.... dun smile liddat lar..u making me scared la teacher...".haha. Then she like laughed abit than she spill out everything la n finally,walao, relieved!!!*Phewphewphew..and she considered it as "good" news so well, i guess i can take that as a good news too then?!=]]]]

Then whatt..the sivics khidmat masyarakat project, i was chosen as the person in charge for all the promoting and decorations?!! banner,posters, everything?!..ahhhhhh!!!.. Who go say my name arhh?!.Want me ketuk your heads isit..I don't even think i'm actually 'artistic' at all to be considered even good at art but why go say my name?!!..aiyohh..yohh.. At least if i was good then nvm la, but the truth is..i'm not?LOL..Soo yeaps, will be expecting critics and "boo-s" on that day. The banner might really turn out to be horrible terrible..veegetable..after all. Plus the decors..*can't imagine what then..Pity hornbillians cuz the class nama will turun turun turun becoz of me..aiseh..hahaha.sry ppl lar!.wat to do, you all go and choose a bad artist kan?!haha.=). But will try to at least do one nice deco le which is the banner!Go crystal!.heees.See, i realli feel that its a weirdowified day..And secondly, i sungguh malas ler. Folios also haven't do wanna do banner all that.Swts.But..life..is life ryte?!=DDD

Anyway, countdown to someone's big day 2moro huh?!i wonder who ehh?Guess guess guess!!*grins

No comments: