Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hang on a moment

15 years ago..on this very spectacular beautifulicious unique(okay,CUTTT!!=PP)

Wrong chapter of the "barbarian's family history".xDD

Soooo..here's the right one!!

She's the one who gets me 'annoyed' not once, not twice but EVERY singleeee day.haha!
The one who *whacks my back from nowhere, slaps my face for no reason and pushes me everywhere like i was a small little kid?!! And yeah, we both still can't forget the time when she actually pushed me out of my chair while i was busy solving tricky maths questions k.. hmph!! *grins*But memories like these are what's most funny and memorable i guess!=]]].Swts..(okay,i noe i'm not suppose to complain about u esp today!!Soo i won't anymore kay?!xDDD)

But that's just one side of her..=))
*She's a great budday!!
*We share the craziest crappiest jokes ever (especially in class)!!=DDDD
*We scribble in textbuks and notepads when we're not suppose to berbising durin lessons.hehs
*We share our futuristic dreams..and i tell you, yes, we do, but juz de ones that don't seem that realistic maybe..lols.=)
*We don't exactly share everything in common but there's one thing for sure..
*She's my DESKMATE!!! Not juz a deskmate, but a great one! (Ahems)And i can't believe it had been almost 3 years she's been my desko!! And not only that, she's part of the greatest tribe in the history representing the title "Ahboy"!!hahaah..:)

And the person is.......





ALEX!!
HAPPY B'DAY ALEX!!=)

Its ur big day soo enjoy 2de maxx
Sry for de times when i did "erupted" yea..and u can't blame me ryte,hus the cause of it??! *points finger..noo,points 5 fingers at alex*.hahahaaahha.jk..=PPP
Anyways, hope u have a super greeaaatt b'day!!xDD

No comments: