Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yahhoodeehoo!!=)

Well..lazy to study(for the moment)so i've come to blog!!=)))) Anyways, i'm getting a brand new LAPTOP!! Wheees!! Yes, it wil be my first time having a '1st hand' gadjet in my whole entire 15 years of living my life.haha..well,it might sound lame (ahh,okay..back to de story). Dad actually was using my current blue-ish Azer laptop but something cacat wif de laptop lar soo, instead, he's getting me a new XPS laptop which is flamingo pink in colour!! Ahemm hem..tho its not my exact ideal colour for a laptop but...my dad has his own reasons for choosing THAT for me.hahahh..So i shall appreciate it!Arigato!(But walao, if my laptop is cacated and he got me a new one, does that mean if my handphone is cacated..he willl........?!!! (guess u noe what i'm thinkin..wkaka,but for sure won't wan la..*get back to reality crystal yong!!)But yups, its arriving on Monday and soon it'll have a "kind,gentle" owner heh?!=DDD



It would look like tis except that it'll look Cooler!!.and Better!! And..and..Pink?!bleehss.=)

I told Alex(my desko) about it, and she was jealoussss and it was funny chatting about it..wkaka. But no worries, i told u our deal ryte?! If i ever migrate,i'll get you one!!(eh,wait..no,i meant you'll get to get my current one)!!!*grins..Oh yeahh,who knows,maybe i'll get you one for your birthday!!(lets see,your birthday is around hmmm...4days time?!!..heees.=]]]..But nope,i did not say which bday exactly arr..it could be your sweet sixty-ieth one!!xDDD


And tommorow, it would be??!!!!





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!






Sooo, Wahai, anak-anak sekalian!!wkaka..Don't you EVER Ever forget to wish your dearest mom Happy Mother's Day!! A simple gift or a going-out-to-eat celebration could enlighten ur mama too! But of course you bring her out to eat,you pay la...aisehh..haha. Show her that you apprieciate her,care for her,love her and don't take your mom for granted kay?!:)))) But most of all, even a small gesture would mean a lot as long as its sincere cuz sincerity means the most!=DDD.. So must treat her '1st class' tau! At least for tommorow la.*smiles* and be a good child to her ALWAYS, and remember to always listen to her advice and teachings too!!xDD



Knight in shining armour..ohh wait, is it even relevant?!hahaah
Ohh yes..What if it was ur 'mom in shining armour'?!=]]]] (i noe..lameee me)

Love your mom wif all ur heart!!=DD
The shining heart?!heee hee.xD


"I love u,u love me" Motherdaughter's love!!=]]]


Can u see a heart?!If cats can show their love, so can you!!Miaoo!=)))

Clouds shaping like a 'heart'....

And last of alll......
I like tis alot cuz it says SMILE!!!!!

Sooooo......

SMILE!!:))))))PEACE!


No comments: