Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Forgotten Dream

Exquisite..perfecto!!Yummy!!=))


*droolss*

* It looks abit like popiah wif ice cream and choc sauce tho
But its nt all that la..Come to think of it
Popiah+ice-cream+choc sauce=??! Okay..maybe nt a gud combination afta all.=PP
[Nevertheless..Food never fails to catch my atention!!!]

On hot-dry days like today, i really feel like stuffing cold icey drinks(blended) to quench my thirst..Fuhhh!!=]]]

Simple yet appealing!!!Yumyum!=]]


Feeling down?! Grab one of these!!=DDD
(Randomness)

The last thing i remembered looking at was the street lamps reflecting on the windows and soon i was in a long lost dream. I actually had a-kind-of-a-bad dream yesterday and i couldn't like wake up from the dream so it was quite..mentally tiring and therefore i woke up at 2pm today [The latest time i've ever woke up] Gosh. But after my brother's crazy jokes and having lunch wif mom, i'm back to lifee!!! Ho ho ho..HAHA.=]]

Anyway,my mom kept asking me to follow dad to this "health talk" at YMCA today. Not that dad wanted to go but he had no choice and I said "No,don't want" and my brother kept persuading me to go so that he can main "bola sepak" ish.ish, purposely one. Makes my mom keep asking again and again wanna go onot and i kept saying "No".wkaka.evil me.:PP Anyway, I already decided not to go and after we came back home, dad told us he's not going after all. Watlaaahhh!!! Haisheh..But i had a nice laugh.=))))

ThoughtS:-
*My group hasn't started on NiE yet.Yikes!!
*I can't watch Prince of Tennis on Youtube. The owner problem.Aiyohh:((
*There's still abit of the after-effect of the dreams(tho i can't rmb what wasit about.hms)
*Feel like going out!!!!~aah..tat's random~
*Lifehouse still rocks big time.whee!=DD


That's about it..sooo
CHEESE!!!!!
Oh ryte..
its

~PEACE~
=)))




Off to drink "ha pak"..Okayy..its also known as soya bean+cincau *grins








No comments: