Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Arigato peeps!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
U guys made my day!!=DD

Dun worry about planning to give me presents or not. True sincere wishes are more than enough!!=]]] But those who already gave..well, all i can say is thank you!!=DDD So thanks to the 3best frens ehh "Sinyee,Jiaqi and Sokleng". Since you already gave me a present, i can't stop you guys huh i guess. eesh!! But thanks alot ehh! But i hope "it" fits..!! =)) And also, thx again sokleng for lending me 'fruit basket'. I know you very sayang it wen.LOL. Soo i'll take good care of it also kay.*grins*

I'm happyyyy-ier than Happy Donutssss!!! HAHA

My smile is even bigger than thiss and thanks to YOU all!!:))))

Equation 4 the day-: (+)-(-)=++++ HappY!!!+))

THANKS AGAIN!! *smiles*

~Off to watch POT and Fruitbasket~

No comments: