Friday, July 3, 2009

Life goes on..

"Dad, air cond spoil"
"Dad, the air coming out not cold one. Its hot."

"Why didn't let me know earlier?! I could have tell the people..aihh"
"We don't know. It wasn't like this at first. Now it always offs by itself(timer la i guess)"
Dad tries to reset it(according to the booklet given)...Result-No sucess

Calls the air-cond man for servicing.
Fix fix fix..*ting*
At last...I see sunshine!=))
Reason-a leakage. And the timer thingy, i don't know how they did it but they just did.=]

What was troubling- There's two fellows who came to service it. And so they speak mandarin which is alien language to me as i am a banana(if you und what i mean). He did a sign language like as if he wanted a drink(according to what i think it meant). Was *scratching head*. So, i went upstairs to ask dad cuz its possible he wanted drink cuz the weather is hot right?!. I told dad so that he can translate it. See see by the time i know what it was, the man himself already pandai-pandai found what he wanted. He actually wanted "sabun"(soap) la. Aiyor.haha. Imagine if i had gave him a drink expectin him to drink it n he would have thought that i was expectin him to drink what he thought was soap in it when its actually i gave him a drink cuz i thought he wanted one..?!*i dont tink u'll und..*smacks head.4get it!=)

Later on, the same fellow asked for something again. In my heart, i was like "orh..owh..again". he said smtg smtg....But i know got the word wash clothes inside that sentence la. Soo, i simply guess its clothes detergent la. Then yala, at least i got that one correct.*phew. I'm not that banana-ish after all. hehe.=]]]]

But finally, I don't have to sleep holding the remote control in my hand anymore(for the timer tingy) and i can sleep in peace with sweet dreams.=)
__________________________________________________________________
Okay okay.That's for the air-cond problem. Anyway, juicy thoughts for the week:-

Open Day- The day where parents and teachers get to meet or so (as what our principal says). We prefects had to duty. It was oo..kay. I didn't do much except sit around in class while i see other prefects walking here walking there ushering the parents. Aiyo,pity u guys la. I bersantai'ing there while observing others. Haha.xP Anyway, i ended up chatting with the class people. I mostly chatted with one girl la.Then yeah, there's tis girl who didn't do that well and its like dunno, but i somehow felt like i understand how she felt ler so i gave her my so call "crystal's motivation".Haha. Aiseh.=] Anyway, I merayau-rayau also when i was bored of sittin in class cuz butt pain-ing.kaka

*I wanna watch Transformers 2!!! Bumblebee is soo roboticly cute?!!LOLS*
*Loads of unfinished homework*
*Needs to start loving textbooks.=(*
*Hmss..tis week was sure fun n happy at times. Surprises and fun!! Having free periods in class. Going around the school. Doing science experiments. Receiving some real interesting piece of unimportant info from Kish. Haha. Playing dares and kiddy stuffs. Making our own aeroplanes and ships during sivics period?!! It was all jiaqi's idea.HAha. It was really crazy yet fun ler!!:)

And..I just realised, is it just the nature in me or is it just my habit of always saying and doing the wrong things. Thinking back all these years, I realised I had made lots of wrong decisions, said things that might have offended others without realising it and did small/big mistakes. Made the wrong judgements and i still am making mistakes(n some even bring a change in my life). Really, a part of me wishes all those wrong doings wouldn't have took place but i guess i just have to live with it after all.aihhs.. (No worries, its just a sudden thoughtful thought?!! haha. cuz I'm still feelin normal.Juz a lil reflective!xDD)..Wa, one day i must ask santa to send all my apologies to everyone who i knew for anything that i possibly might have did wrong. Written in Big Bold Letters-"SORRY".=)))) I guess i tend to give a bad impression to others esp those who don't know me much. Its not that i want to but it can't be help k?! cuz MAYBE my face looks like the kind that says "u better don't come near me. I'm scary?!!"Ha ha.aiyo..the thought juz strucked me.:PP
Btw, you shud listen to this song "touch my hands" by archuleta!! Its nicee...Though its not that new but its nice!!=DDD. Zero Gravity is his latest!!Whee!=D

that's it 4 today. Its already very long and draggy.Guides 2mrw.fuhfuh.
Chao~Peace!!:))

No comments: