Friday, July 3, 2009

Entangled

YAY!! Dad said we could go 2de cinemas 2dy!!!
Whee hee hee..=]]]
Transformers?!! Or thrz tis another movie whr ben afflick acts in. Wonder if its up in d cinemas yet tho.huhu
Calls the cinema line,only 2 find out all tickets r SOLD out..
=(( All for being so excited ends up to noting.haihs.Lol.
Juz back from guides..
Tired..n stinking.:PP
Psst..gona get my cool refreshin bath
AND later on having homemade curry fish head 4 lunch.YIPEE!!
Smeellsss good.Curry is yummy!!=))
Then..i shall sleeep!!!wkaka
Lazy 2 blog dee..
I realise many of my frens are feelin emo lately
So please Smile will ya?!


Some random pics!!!:))
.........
Elaine's half head..Sinyee's big head.And my normal head.HAHA

I like d brown one!!xDD

*prays...hopes..*
**fallin asleep**
***listens to 'Touch my hand'***

Lastly..S-M-I-L-E!!!=]]]]]]]]
Enjoy ur weekends people!!!xDD

No comments: