Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bbasyah!! =)

Call me outdated or whatsoever..but i'm watchin new to old dramas..haha.And i just finished watching My Girl.in lets see, uhmm..three days?!=p Omg, korean dramas really rock big time!! Bbasyahh!! =DD what should i watch next?!! Japanese?Taiwanese?Lol =)

p/s Ching, look who's watching BOF now?!! say won't terpengaruh wor..HAhahA =PP

_________________________________________________________

Was huntin' for songs..what else if not for 'Gangstar'?! haisheh..=.=" And anyway, i juz realized that phil collins sings really many of the disney soundtracks of those whom we watch during those days...watchin his live performances..Im not a super 100% disney fanatic but really..its quite..uhmm..unique!!! *thumbs up* =)) Today was the first time in my life seeing how the process of 'laminating' is done.i noe ryte. such a good example as a 'bagai katak di bawah tempurung'..hahaha. But but..Not me only sesat k..=P lawatan sambil belajar di pejabat principal.lulalalaaa..=]] It was fun ler punching holes into small bookmarks and hurmm.. doing em'??! There'll be more to come..Whees!!:)))

The pass week..i've been eatin 'chai' a.k.a. VEgetarIan..And hmm, its my first time also.. Its a gud experience though. Eatin vegetarian Wantan? Noodles? Laksa? Popiah? And..Har mint?! Everything tasted reallyyy nicee except maybe har mint tho..cos it tasted a lil bit like maggi mi dunno-what-flavour.and their prawn;meat is made up of flour.LOL. Hmm..But..turtle-ly buns are cute..=)) Anyway, a random thought..well, it wasn't all easy from the start n so does til the end..=]

Fuji still looks soo kawaiiii adorable-ly in tis pic!! heess

BUt..i abandoned anime for quite a while already?!! Blame PMR!!=)

I've decided to write less crappier posts from now on for a change!! Changing my headings is a good start..Bbasyah!! (fightttiin!!) HAHA =))

Came across this song in youtube (among the soundtracks of Brother Bears 2) =))

Funny how things turn out, that everything can change. What i feel right now is not the same as yesterday. There's more than i'd imagined, deep inside my heart. Emotions i never knew, and this is just the start. So many things been missing, not watching, but, that was all in the past.. Now I realize! There’s so much more to learn, I’m ready for the world, Not scared of anymore.. Now I realize! There’s so much more to feel, And my heart knows it’s real, But part of me, so long forgotten, Is calling, and this feels like home..Home, home, it feels just like home(Feels like home)

The original version starts off differently though.. :-

Learning how to smile again, Free to show my heart, Knowing I can face the things, That used to see too hard, I look inside your eyes and see, A different part of me, What I didn’t know, I won’t deny for everything I need...:)))

This song turns out to be quite meaningful..-"Feels like home"..=))

No comments: