Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1. Hols is so so random. Drama'ing. pigging. sleeping. And eating. XD
2. I feel easily touched by dramas..reallay..awww.. =]
3. New York and Little Mermaid concert made me realised i haven't actually watch the whole story of lil mermaid before. LOL. I know ryte. Fyi, Mulan's still one of my favourites.HAHA
4. Webcamming wif Ching..Oh wait, i mean the skunk.:P is to-act-lameee.:)))
5. My eye power is soo gonna increase at the rate im onlining. LOL
6. Wants to exercise. For fun. heess. but shan't and can't.=[
7. I took a month to read THE book..gwash..fascinating ryte?! :/
8. Is on a drama spreeee..yaaadaaadaa =DDD
9. Music is an essential part of my life :))
10. Being in the flow with the piano keys has always been..heaven! =)))
11. Leaving things that way made my days feel a lil different.aisheh.
12. Practically everyone's going KL tis hols. Belle's the first. Then Sinyee. Alex's next. Ching's next next. And there's ME??! HAHA

City Ballet's Little Mermaid & New York Concert

Japhia.Mei.Belle.Ching.Me.Lynn.Sinyee.Jo =]

I didn't intend to go at first but due to boredom, i went.haha.And it was a very very last minute plan..!!! =oo For more pics, check lynn's bloggie.=)


Jang Geun Suk..main actor starring in 'You're Beautiful'..:))

Looks soo diff.but aahs!! whees! xD

No comments: