Friday, December 4, 2009

Effort=work done.LOL

Im dead exhausted. *wipes sweat* Nehh.,more like i WAS dead exhausteddd..HAHA :)) I really thought it was a simple easy speedy job that'll take less than an hour to finish..But..i was wrong.wrong.wrong.
It took me 4 long hours.
from 8.15pm-12.15am
Supposingly i did it simply for FUN,it ended up to be...exhausting!!! Worse than hiking 7km?!!And and..Worse than errrm.. doing 130214 house chores??! *pheww* Okay,fine ler..maybe not that teruk lahh.heeeheh.=PP
But I felt like a granny after that. Ada sakit tulang belakang sikit lerh.. LOL. And i felt like i over-worked myself. I didn't take breaks in between cos seeing the floor full of paper makes me go all dizzy and makes me wanna rush to finish 'em up. I felt dehydrated too. But big thanks to the Mcd Coke, i survived.=)))
But after it all, which actually seems like a super duper simple task,
i felt..satisfied!! ~wheeees..=D AnD Dizzzzzyyy!! ~booooo..=/
I ate McD's cornetto strawberry sundae and 'anggap' it as a reward 4 my extra hardworking- self..ahaha..
~ye...when i'm bored,i come up wif lamee thoughts to cheer myself up =.="


What i Did??!
Hmms..No Pictures.
Just In Simple Words! =DD
********
****
**

~Polishing my piano~
~Cello-taping piano pages that fell out of place~
~Re-uniting 'families' together a.k.a sortin out a whole bunch of home printed piano song sheets connecting them back 2getha into OnE fine music piece-S.~
Really, its not easy and its really time consuming cos the sheets comes without page no. which is like meng-dizzyfying orang and there are seriously alot lot lot of 'em all jumbled up 2getha. No joke!! Seriously..=] Its like solving a Lost & Found puzzle by Mixing and Matching 'em.HAHA~
~Lastly..Cleaning up the mess?! hehe =]]~


At the end of the day..i was like....
****
**
*look below*

uh humm..THAT!!! :))))

Yeah,hols has been very random but sometimes,in a pretty fun way!! :)) nites for now.its already 3.19am. ulwek..off to bed! =]]

No comments: