Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to the Classics

I dunno how but I was just randomly fumbling through Youtube when i ended up spending 2 long hours. Yes, two longgg hours watching...watching...and watching. Well, i did not thought i'd even get through half of the movie cos, classics wor...so not in the era.but surprisingly, i actually watched the wholeeeeeee movie "Pride and Prejudice". Wheeeee! :)




Plot wise, nothing extraordinary but quite interesting ler. But two things made me watched the whole movie. One, cos Keira Knightley is acting in it as the main female character!! And I think she fitted the character really well :- Elizabeth ( one of the daughters of the Bennet family; modest,direct,kinda Tomboyish compared to the rest).HAHA. And I also kinda like how each character portrayed their own personalities.:) And of course i kinda like the movie ler or not i wouldn't be blogging about it right? :PP Maybe i'd read the book during the December hols if i feel like it.Woo hoo!! I dooo nonsensical stuff alot and watching this classical show is one of 'em.heeeessss. =PP






I find that this character stands out indeed. Not only his hair colour!! :O but his name too..!! Mr. Bingleyyyyyy!! soo jingleeyy bells..*hums jingle bell,frostyy smells* LOL :))






Mr Darcy( the main actor) in a scene with his friend- Mr Bingley practicing his proposal speech upon marrying Jane Bennet ( the eldest daughter in the Bennet family). =)

Mr Bingley : Ms Bennet..
Mr Darcy (acting as Ms Bennet) : Mr Bingley.....(pauses). That's stupid Bingley.

 Lol :)

And ohya, my bro gave me a few SAT maths questions to answer yesterday. More like the challenging brain quizzers which should be answered within a minute. I took 5 minutes also can't answer.which means i didn't answer them. But at least, I manage to answer around 2 out of......dunno how many..hahaha. =PP Still,how dumdum is that?! Very dumb.=)) But it was fun ler! hehehah :)

                                                                 I often blog more than i should.Like now.
                                                                 Its back to square one....Sleep.:]]

No comments: