Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Clicks.Types.Clicks.

Lalalalala..Stuck at my dad's office using the "supersede-NOT my expectations" punya internet connection.:/ but at least it's still possible to open blogspot ler.hehe :) Anyway,holidays has been an awesome time for rotting. Yesterday i slept at 8pm til this morning 8am. But slept by accident of course. Who would wanna waste holidays just like that?! eyks! :P I'm lazy but not till that extend. :]

Moving on. I watched PCK and The Expendables already. During the PCK movie, our row was almost fully occupied by US. 13 of us! So yeala, if got the chart for THE MOST NOISIEST ROW,i bet our row will make it to the top spot!! Our laughing was top-notch! whahah :PP Both shows was pretty okay ler. So if you still haven't watch yet. Here's my say -No gain,no loss; watching them.:) EHM EHM. And well, since my mom's old handphone cacat already, so dad decided to get a new handphone for mom. At first mom said don't need la but at last also sure say..What else?!! OKAY lor.=) Suppose to be those RM100 ciplak hp which can call-and-sms type only(since mom don't know how to use other features.hahaha! =P) but end up bought a RM300 Nokia phone which was bargained to RM250.heheh. Anyway, so yupp.dad chose for my mom's hp ringtone and guess what? Out of 100++ songs, he chose the....*drum rolls*...GUMMY BEAR song!! :DDD I was talking to Ga Yen about phones in tuitio then randomly, I told her about it. And her reply was even more random, she told me aiya, her grandmother better still. She has a RM45.00 handphone! Hahahaa :))

I've always alot more to say but everytime when i clicked the button "new post", i tend to forget all the suppose-to-be-memorable things that i want to blog about. hmmss..:) Anyway, as usual. I have breakfast with dad every morning so far. Went to school for grad night stuffs. SHE *points at a mushroom* came and helped also.Eeess. Right after that, had lunch with dad at some shop. I drank so much soup till i don't feel like moving anymore. I also felt like not eating for the whole day.:O But the soup was YUMMYY.:)) But i still ate light food for dinner la. Bolognaise spaghetti? HAHA :P Today ate a heavy breakfast Again. Then went tuition lor and walked back to my dad's office alone. So now, here i am right in front of the computer since me and dad feeling not hungry, so he said eat at 3smtg or later on la. With no second thought,i said "Okay." Ehh, first thought pun okay d la actually.Haha.

Right now, i just feel blissful and contented with life as it is. :DD But later is suffer time. Home....WORK!:(

Before i end this post, i'm not sure if she would read it since she abandoned her blog ages ago dee but I knew her as a friend in form 1. Grouped with her for NiE in Form 2. Had her as my "science lab partner" in Form 3 as we both sat at the far end corner in Science lab for being so-called tall among the others.And we would crap 24/7 during science lessons.Hoho. And she would go around claiming that I talk to myself in lab. Eeeees...*smacks head* Since when?!! hahaha =P But now, she's like a Guhreattt loud friend.Who else if not Mag??! AND its her big day today.Her number 16-teenth one. So HAPPY B'DAY Maggie!!! Enjoy Sweet Sixteen to bits!:DD So much for claiming that I talk to myself in Science lab. Hmphs.:DD

One week holidays is almost ending..aaah! Not so fast not so fast...

No comments: