Friday, September 3, 2010

Norma hidup.:)

Yesterday was a rather long longggg dayy.. I'll just tell a lil of what happened. Stayed back. Had the chance to eat MCD!!! :)) Only to lose something realllly important there.T__T I rather not talk about it. But it made me lost semangat to do accounts folio la. :( BUT anyway, at night, did sejarah slide lo cos thought that my group will kena today. See see didn't after all. Aiseh. And then i stayed up whole night to do accounts. I was planning to finish up everything including dokumen perniagaan but.. i realli almost gave up when my laptop jammed when i was about to reach my 31st dokumen in my perancangan perniagaan. I had to redo again till 5.20am till i can't tahan anymore. Cos all of a sudden, my body started fidgeting on its own (but its happened before) and i had the feeling of diarhoa. So i just *plop onto my bed and died there with a not calm feeling till 5.55am. I seriously am not an OWL person. I need at least an hour's of sleep everyday. Soo yeah, today my brain shut down many times during BM tuition. Not that i purposely wanted to.aneoyo.

Anyway, then i went Parkson today. My parents and I. Makan makan ate ate chiak chiak at Sushi! They were having a promotion on some  BIG BOWL NOODLES SOUP Competition. Its quite simple actually- Just finish up the big bowl of noodles (noodles+soup) in 10 minutes and it'll be free-of-charge!!! But if we fail to do soo, then of course we have to pay. And its RM38.80! That's the not-so-cool part. huhu :PP In a way, sounds fun to join lo actually. Reminded me of a scene in BOF where Jan Di joined some kind of competition similar to this just to get lots of free noodle soup. HAHA :P I'm curious actually how big is their Big Bowl of noodles??! I wonder!! Hehehooo :O Then got some European family came into Sushi King also. All the staffs were like taking turns to carry their lil baby girl and a lady staff even took pictures with the baby girl. It was so cutee really. LOL :)

There's alot of work. No need to say la. Its always like that since this year. The longer the holiday, the longer hours of time set for homework and projects and etc etc. :O Gotta go school this coming weeek. For now, i just wana R.I.P in bed. Really..HAHA. :)) I wanna sleep puas puas and on the air-cond full blast (which of cos i won't)..I wanna watch WGM also. But 2moro la,chao! *sings kissing u by miranda cosgrove* :DD

No comments: