Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Savadikah! :)

I spent my wholeee day pigging around Ching's house yesterday. HEES.:)) Dad bancuh teh for mom,me and himself. Rosemary 'cham' with gold tea. So aromatic and yummy! :D Halfway, the electricity just went Poof.. Pshh. No connection. No house phone line. Nothingg. Playing piano in the dark.:) Wanted to text Elaine and say ey,call ur dad 2ring ring TNB sekarlang! Nooh electric!! For the fun of it..But didn't la.hahaha.:) Today i'm home alonee. That means I'd have to cook ramen for lunch! ~Ramen *loves* :) Other than that, I haven't thought of what else to do yet. The usual borling stuff i guess? hmfs..=]

Youtube nowadays have a wide coverage - of potential singers. Though the music industry haven't or won't discover them, WE did. I'm glad for that.Buuuhooo! :))Yup. Yet just another pointless short entry. heehee.:]

Okiee..i edited this post a little by adding this. I guess I'll tell my bloggie. Been having headache n back pain on the left side for a few days dee.T.T Now i know what it feels like being bullied.being a loner.being betrayed by your own best friend.being the outcast of a family. being the "outsider" when everyone else is in.having no one to count on.building up a hatred so deep that it can lead to brutal revenge-death.thoughts of how a guy might think hes gay.Sounds soo dark. HUHUHUH.but nyek nyek....its just a NOVEL!! HAHHAHAHA *ignore mee :)

No comments: