Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lurbe ranting

I guess I should blog before I leave. Then i can dump all the random stuffs out.Where should I start? I've got so many random things to say! :D I'll just write in point form.=]
  • Its enjoyable to play the piano and let a person sing along. Especially when its your own dad singing all-out! Hahahah :)
  • Mom dumped perfume on me that day and when i said Oii, she laughed!! hmfs.:S
  • I don't mind washing plates when I'm really bored. Humming any songs that comes into my mind and having the soapy feeling on your hands.:)
  • There's so many stars tonight. *dazed....ee wang wang*
  • I'm leaving for Meow Meow city by bus at 1am tonighttt!! WOOO ^^ 
  • I am excited to ride on a plane again.Eeess.Childish but yeahh..=)
  • Bella! Can't wait to see her! yay!:D Too bad,my other cousins are still battling in the examination arena. Spm and Stpm.=.="
  • Do you believe in fortune telling? Cos maybe its true but NO. I'll prove it wrong. =]
  • Watching back the scene in "The Family Man" where the guy sings to his wife is soo touching."La la la la la....means I love you.......":) You'd appreciate your family more after watching this!:D
  • One month break from tuition. Fungus will sure grow in my brain. Who wants mushroom can pre-order from ME! :D
  • The Robin Hood show where they danced to the song Women In Ireland was once romantic. I think it still is.Hahaha :)
  • The wedding buffet at Sunway was yummy yummy! :)
  • I want to design my own housee.If only i'm a millionairebillionairenooZILLIONAIRE! =D
  • I want to play Sims Vacation! Sims Magic! Sims whatever there is! :O 
  • I believe that a train not only lets itself travel to one's scheduled destination with passengers onboard but flickers a thousand beautiful hopes too.:)
  • Happy B'day Uncle!:) Nearly membeku in the restaurant today."How cold is that? ICE COLD"!!
  • Gumiho.I'm still stuck at episode 3. I can't load anything from Tudou! Cacat! T.T
  • I likeeeee Rapunzel's song "I See The Light" =).Disney's productions always leaves a happy tinkling feelin!! *ting ting* :)

Rapunzel SINGLE

Rapunzel OWNED.
Eugene (ehh,my bro's name!!) and Rapunzel! :D

No.1 HITS!!!
8/10 of my breakfast will be this!! My soon to be BFFFs once Again!!:)
(fyi, its called 'kolo mee')

And this would be my fattening supper!
Sarawak laksaa! Whees..:D
Kolo Mee. Kuechap. Sarawak Laksa. Sundrops!! Yumeemee! Can't wait 2eat.yadododo.=) Other than that, fun? *big fat obese hope!!!* T.T I'll be back in 2 weeks time.Taa =)

No comments: