Monday, December 13, 2010

Vacation Diary

You know, when you least expect things to turn out the way it would be, you'd be surprise! :) the trip.The small things I did here and there was like fitting 'treasured moments' puzzle pieces together. It totals up to super duper fun! :D I'll TRY to keep it as brief as possible.nyek nyek.:D

One night stay at Damai Puri.=] On the way there, my little baby brother cousin said he wanted to 'siao bian', as in pee. So my uncle stopped somewhere and let him "shoot the longkang".Haha.:) At Damai, swam non-stop. The waves were pretty strong and its fun to stand there and just get wash by the waves. hahaha. The night part was the fun part. And Bella taught me how to distinguish between a sweet and sour orange. And it really works!:D

Everyday is beeeeeeccccccccc. There's always a gathering at either one of my relatives house. Had 5 dinners at 5 different houses. Imagine! =D We had a trip to the M'sia-Indo border as well and along the way, we visited 5 places. *eh,why everything is 5 heh?* LOL. There's suppose to be an open market but only on weekends and we didn't know. We were there on weekdays. :( But we got to pluck free round,big,pinky jambuS :D

One particular morning, I wanted to see got what to eat for breakfast at the kitchen. So ngam, my grandma was cutting ingredients to make Acar. She was the only one in the kitchen and I was the only one walking into the kitchen....So...you can guess what happens next..T.T One whole morning was spent like that. Chopping,cutting and peeling stuffs. *wachaaaa* p.s. Belacan stinks!

Visited town. Pergi shopping centres. Got ourselves tickets to watch Lelio Popo. Not too bad la. But guess what? Towards the end of the movie, the film got burned. We actually saw it being ripped off bits to bits and the screen goes black. I thought things like that don't happen anymore nowadayas. Lol. Went to temple for some anniversary. Holy rytee?? :) They had a free buffet-sort-of-lunch thing open to public too. And oh, I got the chance to go to a fun fair!! Yahooodeeehoo..I miss the bumper ride most!! hmfs..:)

Stayed at another beachside resort for a night at Lundu. Guess how many people went for this trip? 34!!! Its like almost a school field trip except that its a family field trip.Hahaha. It was really fun lo in a way. Played beach soccer and pool. Swam. Had buffet. My bunch of cousins karoake-D for free at the dining area while i just cheered. I didn't sing..heess.:) They gambled. I didn't. Was sick at that time. At 1am, I ask my little cousin to sleep but she doesn't want, so i offered to walk her around the place. So we ended up roaming around and playing the swings there.:)

I experienced so many sickness throughout until now. Eye itchyness, fever, block-nosed,diarhea and NOW- super terrible soar throat. Its painful to swallow even my saliva. So I keep kumpul-ing it til alot alot only I gulped it down. I know its disgusting.haha. And Strepsils doesn't work. Haihss.:( I'm feeling nostalgic already. T.T I miss all my cousins. The whole bunch of them. I miss being called Ah Long. ^^ The feeling- Carefree! Most of all, I miss the crowd. Everything they do there is like so 'All for one, one for all'. :D Now i'm hungry. Its time for breakfast. Talking about breakfast, the charkuey near a market in Sarawak really rocks big time!=) Goodmorning. And Tata to the world.=)

No comments: