Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cwappy makes me hwappy! :)

First, my family planned to go Jusco. We ended up at De Gardens Oh Sushi. :) Then, dad said maybe we should go Giant instead since the route to Jusco is mafan. On the way there, there's this tiny weeny feeling that silently wishes we'd go Jusco instead. We stopped at a traffic light, waited so so long. Up front, a long truck was blocking the road. No wonder. Dad said aiyah, go jusco instead la. Wala!:) But bahh, becareful what you wish for. I did go Jusco. Yeah,indeed. The parking lot..!!! =( Eeees. It was just so crowded and many cars ended up like us. Entering and exiting without kai-kai'ing. Lesson learnt : make sure you know what you want and ask exactly for what you wish during Christmas cause you don't want to be adamant about it and end up regretting. :)

Yesterday mom told me stories.hehehaa. Maybe now i know why i'm a "banana". At night, midnight. Mom and I ended up watching two Christmas movieesss. The first one was alright but the second one isss...*heart melts* I watched before ady wan (2nd movie) but i rewatched cos its one of my favourite christmas showsss...aahs!=) Slept at 3.45am! Thanks to mom! :O

The son isss really sweet to his mom.=)
A guy shows up at your front door and says "I'm your Christmas present",
 What say youu?:))
Its a sweet. fun. cute. movie.:)

Running Man. Jia Qi introduced it. hahhaaha. Starting to lovee it already.:) You know what, i didn't watch any korean dramas this holidays except MGIAG til episode 3 only.Idk if its good or bad but... Running Man!! Joongki inside it..Omo =]
I'd like to do this on Christmas morning.aahs! :) If only M'sia snowed..aihhss..

My mom's already in the Christmas mode.mood. Lol :) OMG. Tommorow's 20th! her b'day!! I just realised.. Soryy for the cwappy posts. You know how I like to *cwap cwap*! XD

No comments: