Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chasing after time

I'm feeling rather composed to write short short posts. Sabar yer! :D So much for getting a new book just an hour ago, I only got the chance to read the prologue. Saddening aite? Thanks to Ching who called me about Nesler's reagent!! aicho.hahhaaha.And suddenly my heart *doobdub* thinking of the buncho Chemistry work.:O So yes, I've managed to write these 'Sulphuric Acid. Uses of sulphuric acid' so far. After like what, 30 minutes? =] The web.net.laptop.is a distraction i tell you. Obstructing my plans!:( And Maylynn finds it hard to believe that i finished reading her book.Gibon!:(:):( I discovered a small discovery too. To me its Wahsome!:) AND brothers coming back for Christmas. Yay! :D

Oh yes, good luck to PMR students with their results! Its your guys turn.muahaha. *like anyone's gonna see this* :D As evil as I can be, I'm hoping our batch can maintain the highest number of straight A's record. hoho..shhh.so evil hor? :) I bugged Sokleng a lil today and she's in Penang! so lucky! hmfs.=) I realised i haven't been mentioning names. Elaine is busylikebee this week. Ann's rotting like I am. Right? :) And Ching is Chemistry-ing..NOoooohh.T.T I miss sitting in Fours in school.the WE FOUR! :D See, i mentioned everyone's names. I'm a good friend, I know. LOL.jkjk.hehe :)

I still clearly rmb the phrase so well till now, in one of Mary-Kate Ashley books.'So little time,so much things to do'. It is so trueee..aihs.:) Weh,so much for the short post. I initially forgot. This ends here. :) *kachang* =) How come I'm hungry every midnight? Today is another midnight-hungry-day. Okie dokie, it really ends here. Byee bloggie.:)

No comments: