Sunday, December 26, 2010

Squire to Knight :)

William: Your name lady, I still need to hear it.
Jocelyn: Sir hunter, you persist.
William: Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces.

(2 guys talking. Wat silly. Chaucer cheeky.)
Wat: I don't understand women.
Chaucer: Nor do I. But they understand us. Well, maybe not you.

[Watching William practice jousting]
Wat: I think he's getting worse.
Roland: He IS...getting worse.

William: I can't explain it. She makes me feel like a poet.
Roland: Well you may feel like a poet, but you sound like an idiot. You don't even know her name.

The most remembered one. 'You have been weighed. You have been measured. You have been found absolutely wanting. Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.'


~A knight's tale~

No comments: