Saturday, January 29, 2011

Food Shower

Yesterday, I watched Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs on my lappie!!! :)))
The main guy's witty and the movie was FUN! HAHAHA :DD
P.S Its not a new cartoon

One of my favourite scenes where it rained ICE-CREAM for Cal's (the small kid above) Big Day!
Ice Cream Town.OMO :))
I've decided to watch Secret Garden cos it looks niceee and due to influence (from Jia Qi).=] On the contrary, I know its gonna take up my time. Even blogging does.:S But i'll try to spend my time AWAP (as wisely as possible). Plus, CNY's coming. So I'll take the Kdrama as a small little treat that doesn't come in a red angpow but in the form of motion pictures for this upcoming festive season. Heeess.:D

Its saddening that Belle and Mag will be shifting next door.:/

No comments: