Thursday, January 27, 2011

Choices

I know i'm not suppose to well, be online..(or in other words, no time to). But I don't know why, though yes, there's the 'mountains' of work, i feel soo carefree this evening. Plus though i'm tired like always, i feel free, till the extend i spent some time reading. YES, i wonder why.HAHA. And errs, i walk to mr hin's tuition alone today. Kinda scaryy errrh. YES, i hope it'll be my first and last time walking...alone.But *doubts.:SS

Anyway,there's so many dramas i want to watch. Blame the creative film directors. Dream High. Secret Garden. And the halfway, Mary show. Why must they come up with such suspense and nerve-wrecking plots? T.T HOW HOW? I plan to watch ONE ONLY.But the thing is, which oneeeee?? :O I don't have that much spare time to watch dramas all in one shot. So that leaves me no choice but to choose.Aahsss..nyehs nyehs. Choosing is hard especially when u're spoilt over choices. mwahhss..

On the other hand, CNY is coming! Eeess.:DDD I don't know if i'm actually excited about which part. The food, the angpows, the festive feeling,the banging of the mahjongs (whops!) or just because it means a Holiday break. Or maybe i'm not even excited at all in the first place.Hmms, but hws and tuitions are like normal minus one or two. So it wouldn't bee much of a break kutt and that means neither reasons make me excited. I guess its just a 'current-feeling'!! Live with it.aihsss.School's plain usual, with lots of annoyance by me and being annoyed at my deskie. HAHAHAA.:DD p.s I like the springtime flowers.The pinky-ish ones that looks like sakuras. Yes, i don't like pink but that particular flower looks nice.

If you can read what's written.:)))

I'm gona stuff my tummy with ramen and the brains with addmaths!! :)

No comments: