Friday, January 21, 2011

being mobile!

miee gosh! Tis is so Awesome..!!!:) I sound really free but the truth is...i ammm NOT! Hahaha. But but. I was driven by the idea of how it feels like 'Blogging with a hp keypad.' And woo,feels Wahsomee.i know i'm lamee.heehee.Lol. I can't wait to actually see this on my lappie later. *Nyahnyahnyah.laughs to-self* i think its the Ngaku syndrome.too much of it kills.but yummy yummy! :)

You know, today'r raptai was exhausting esp the photoshoot part. I think its not because we stood there for long(or maybe a lil) but most of it i'd say is because we stood theree doinggg plain nothing. Thats whatz exhausting.:P but the later on singing practice was weally superwaper cheerful! Enjoyed myself.hoho.:D

Dad's bday coming soon. Mom bought a whistling kettle 4 his incoming bday present since he rejoices frm drinking tea! Hahaha.:)

Eye kinda closing. Smtg wrong laa. And Elmo! Whaha.i dislike sesame street! I told ching be4 and yet,they had to think of it.ahaha.coincidence. Omo.:D om om om.wana eat fud again.hehhs. Eh,i wanted to test the hp but i guess i got driven away bloggin a lengthy post.:O Should i watch the new season once again.of American Idol? Lopez?aerosmith? OMO! Or head for homework? T.T. Juggling between hw and fun ain't easy.mwehs.

No comments: