Thursday, June 2, 2011

My heart says..

Sometimes, I feel I don't deserve it as much as you do. There's more to it that i feel bad about. Yet you've always been so helpful all along. I don't know whether i should be saying sorry or thank you but i guess its both?:) Gomenasai and thankiuuu.:)))

They say that friends are like stars,
You don't always necessarily seem them,
But you know that
They will always be there for you.:)

On the other hand, we received a letter from the university already today.Actually, its not the first.And I'm happy for my brother since the start of it yet at the same time, i feel a slight bit of sadness. Who's going to cheer me on when i need it?:(

I might sound emo but don't worry, I'm fine enough to crapp still!! HAHA :) Anyways, i really can't wait to watch the one and only Ms. Ripley starring Yoo Chun and Da Hae!!! OMO. I really wanted to post up a pic of the drama to show my 'enthusiasam' whaha, but i can't find any in the internet.:( bahhss.:))) I know two episodes are out already but i want to wait till many more episodes come out first, then i'll watch at one go.:D But Ms. Ripley sounds funny a little.hehee.
Msn always fails me. :[ I can't sign onto msn once again. Its possibly the 7th time of the year my account has problems.haish. So lazy to verify it again and again anddddd again.:O And now i discovered more homework from Ann. aiyaaaaaa.hahah.:) Oooookayss. I'm going onto facebook back. Heees.:)) TATA people.:)

No comments: