Saturday, June 4, 2011

Re-Inception?

I was just checking to see what my dad was watching on pps but ended up rewatching Inception with my dad. aahs! Don't know if that's good or bad. HAHA. But its awesome to watch again cos rewatching it made me realised the important parts of the show that i have missed out on during my first time. I didn't took notice it was Leonardo who was at fault for his wife's suicide until today and that it isss really true, whereby at the end of the show, he was still in caught in a dream after all. Actually, its him and Saiko becos both of them did not manage to escape from the dream within the dream within the dream.Omo.:O

Anyways, i really feel like watchin showwwsss now!! BUT. Howw? There's homework, stuffs i neeed to start working on and accounts folio! :O I finished a little of holidays homework here n there but in the end, the pile remains A PILE.>

Aiya. You know? I really feel like rewatching an episode of a drama which i super likee so I think I will, though i super remember that episode, and its sad, and tragic, and most of all, i feel guilty wanting to watch it now but i still will. Oh, i didn't finished watching the drama actually. So taas people.:DD

No comments: