Sunday, July 31, 2011

I know its 12a.m and i shouldn't be here now but i just had the urge to blog a tweensy weensy bit. hees.:) Had super yummy 'tongfun noodles with crab' and 'porridge with crab' at Bercham yesterday! Yums!:D Told ching and she said cheesy prawnies are yummy also. But fat hope that my parents will order that cos i'm the only big-mega-cheese-fan.:( Heading over there for more tongfun again next week cos my aunty,uncle and 'tai koh' will be back. Yayyyy!! :)
And i just had to put this one up. *stole from facebook*


Cos weee looook soooo haaappppyy hereeee! :DD
*And look at mag, she looks like shes up to something again!* HAHA

Today went Jusco with my family. You know, mom got her shoes. I went into Pop cos i'm suppose to get testpad for elaine, tried-so-very-hard *hiperbola here* to distant myself away from the novels section but I couldn't help it. I gave in, took a sneak peek,saw e 20% discount and bagged a novel home.aahs.:))  Anyway, aihs. I think i'm gonna get sick soon.:)

gtg now.2mrw's school.chiaos!:)

No comments: