Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dropping by

Hey to the world! Shalala!:)) I'm listening to Transformers soundtracks with headphones on (So awesome.Omo) and...blogging?:) I don't know if its my eldest brother who influenced me into liking movie soundtracks or I've liked it even before. Maybe its both, but listening to these tracks only reminds me of my once-upon-a-time dream to perform in an orchestra. Not just any, but one that tours around the world to offer the kind of music that stirs a mixture of one's emotion causing that piece of music to get stuck in your head even after a long long time. The kind of music that makes you hum the tune before you can even ask yourself 'Hmms..what song is this called already? Sounds so familiar..'. But well, the only closest thing to the dream is by listening to these soundtracks that goes on and on till it comes to an end. Well, it may just be a dream and nothing beyond, but still, its nice to have dreams once in a while even if its not forever.:)

Anyway, I wanna watch Harry Potter's final sequel!:) Plus, this post seems to take me forever to type,idk why.hahah.and i've spent 2 hours listening to songs instead.:O And I think I'm officially nuts. I discovered a few Thai songs and i never knew they would sound Nice. Omomomo! :( Laugh all you want but really, I thought the only nice thing i've known so far about Thai is their Thai rice and food. Although i can't get use to their '~humnitai..' language, but i still like the tune of their songs. Now i know why my cousin likes it.:S Oh yess, after today's tuition, i learnt my lesson - That is, I will and always have my lunch before going there i tell you.Lol.:)

P/S Pee Jay singh's period was fun playing Tangled.Hoping for more nice pj lessons.:DD

No comments: