Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You know

When people asked me if i got NS the past few days, I'm so used to saying ' I don't know. Didn't check yet.' And how i laughed at Alex like mad when she got it, HAHA! and after i told her to recheck, the next day, she  told me she didn't get it. =.=" Plus, after all the hype that has pretty much gone down, the news is all too sudden when i saw the word, 'Tahniah, anda terpilih untuk menyertai kem PLKN Siri 9/ 2012.' I thought i saw wrongly, so i recheck another time and another. And yes, I REALLY DID GET IT. The first thing i did was told my dad and he gave me that ahah-so-you-got-it?! smile.:) But in my parents eyes, they think the camp isn't that beneficial. At first, I thought i wouldn't mind getting or not. Now that i think of it, I'm actually nervous and doubtful about it all.:O The news hasn't really sink in yet but sooner, it will. Suddenly, I just can't imagine myself in that uniform. The blue-stripes-baggy uniform which my brother wore 4 years ago.OMO. :)

One thing for sure, i guess i'll missed out a lot after SPM. I always thought of freedom, you know.To do what i like, to get my driving license (which I think there's no need to rush, but my dad only told me yesterday that after spm, i should sit for it), to read what i like, to watch what i like ( Kdramas!!!) and to spend time with all my friends while i can still can.:) But think of the bright side, i'll be tougher and not so lembik like a taufu. The best part is, I don't have to shave my head botak cos i'm a girl.:DD

Anyway, i read something in the newspaper a few times already and thought to myself, maybe i'm having it. Maybe, but i had a strong feeling it is. So i did a search on it (just now, for the first time ever i did some nonsense like that) and yeah, i'm even more certain about it now.Haihs.

Other than that, when dilip mentioned about laziness today, 'kemalasan pelajar', i looked at Elaine immediately and we both smiled knowingly.huhu.:D Now that makes You know about it too.:)

You know, everytime my mom mentions about someone's kid is studying here and there, doing this and that. It kinda drains my semangat when they mentioned the costs for studying especially when it comes to what i intend to do. And to think that there's no demand for it, that's worse. Not to mention scholarships are so uncertain to get nowadays. How can parents possibly afford for their children's education? I really wonder.:O

Okay, i'm gonna listen to songs.yahoodeehoo!! and start doing my homework.HEHE.:D Adieus! :))

No comments: