Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tot tot tot

At times like these, I know i'm suppose to be studying.ohoho. I think even the compu is against me.aaahss.I typed a blog post but it all went missing.:( Anyway, its 2am. Its raining and i'm using my soft blankie (just washed with detergent Top) while being here. Cosssyy-nyer.:) I've been thinkingg...from 10 minutes till hours. About happyywappy things, normal things and plain useless things.:O That's all for nowww. I'm so lazy to retype. After trials laaa, I'll blog a proper post. 7 subjs to go! :) I just felt like onlining for e bit oni actually.huhu. Staying at my uncle's place tomorrow.

Also, I'm going to use the washing machine on my own for the first time next week and for the wholeeee week. I think I'll be a pro by then! Ha ha! Hope i don't spoil the machineee. *bum di der bum bum* :D

*signs off*

No comments: