Thursday, December 8, 2011

And again

Been a lazybum. Just finished watching My Princess.Weehee! :DDD Well, to me, its not the best of plots but the main and side casts makes it very interesting to watch.hees.:) Sokleng is watching it too. Can't wait to chat with her about it after her trip!! ahahhaa.:)

One of my favourite scenes in the dorama!! HEES.
Guess why! *hints hints* Look at what SIGN they're doing.:D

Kim Tae Hee
 Real adorable in the showwww!! OMO :D
One of the prettiest korean actresses i've come across so far
Plus its Natural beauty = NO plastic surgery =D

Called Mr. P in the show!
The cool calm guy yet can be kiddy like mad in front of the princess.LOL.
 You can guess, he's the lead actor in the show!!:)
Like i have no better else things to do. HUHU.:) I've decided to think about my plans soon,very soon!! :D For now, i'll just continue to dilidali and idle in front of my lappie a little longer. I really want to add songs into my handphone playlist but so so lazy.:)

No comments: