Monday, December 12, 2011

Time-out

Because I was too bored, I ended up watching Planet of The Apes.Lol. The movie was better than I expected.hees. The first 30 minutes is so heartwarming.Ees.Caesar the monkey is so cute when its growing up under James Franco's care!:DD If only the ending was better,it was a happy one but it left me with a few dot dot dot..blanks.Like what happens to the scientific project in the end? Do they just let the apes live? But neways, its definitely way way better than the previous version of Planet of The Apes which i watched when i was small. The old one is really PLANET of the apes, where apes invade the planet, this one is like in the human world with a few hmm..apes? hahahaa.

And next, I just finished watching Scent of A Woman.:D Aahs.The best ending everr, no death, no tears, all the problems wrapped up completely, no one hates no one OR everybody loves everybody, hehe.but wait...no final kiss!! T.T LOL.But still awesome!:) Looks like i've been watching dramas and movies only ah. 3/4 truee.HAHA. Now, i've got to start reducing the drama fever already.:)

But anyway, I've got 11 things in my to-do list already. I've attempted one already.Yays!:) Who knew youtube can be so inspiring? huhu.=] That's all for naw.hehe. NIGHTS!

sings *You are soo beautifulll..~Junsu :DD

No comments: