Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just so you know

Finally I started clearing out the mess in my room. All the unwanted books and papers, some of which i don't know what to do with them. Throwing them feels like so wasted, keeping them however is like wasting room space.:O As i flipped through the papers, the ones i feel very wasted throwing most are the blank worksheets esp.*abit guilty conscience* :S I think since i have nothing to do for now, I am going to start spring cleaning the books and shelves in the room downstairs for the week. Remove every speck of dust! haha :) And ohya, my mom took leave today and she saw me cleaning the mess so she asked me this n that ler. What you cleaning and all. I think she must be thinking i have gone kuku! Lol :) Have to return the textbooks to school when school reopens also. Omo. Lazeh lazeh.

I'm learning to drive soon as well..Despite others who got their license already or are in the process of doing so, I'm one of those who belum mula sedikit belajar pun. Tortoise indeed. But I for one feel there's no need to rush learning it ler cos i'm not going anywhere so soon.huhu. Dunno y but I still like being the penumpang of the car instead of the pemandu also actually. Because when i'm the penumpang, i can daydream,sleep or hum to the song played on radio in the car. But if i'm driving, my eyes has to look 360 degrees at all the mirrors,windows etc etc and stay focus on the road all the time. Scary leh and a lil' burdensome! (if got such a word)

This holidays, I started watching afew Thai movies also. My bro's fault! I watched 3 Thai shows so far. ahaaha.:) And i watched MI4 already! hees :) I wanna watch kdrama Lie To Me as well.Looks very niceee!:)

No comments: