Monday, December 26, 2011

Alas, random again!

The feeling when you have been having soo much fun and it all comes to an end.... Sad. So yes, that means I'm back in Ipoh. As much as i feel a lil sad being back home, i really miss my bed alot. The untidy bed of mine.huhu. Being over there, it was hard to get really good sleep. In the end, its still always Home sweet home.:)

After two weeks since the edu fair, I feel a lil' more ever ready to face the fact that its time to bid goodbye to my alma mater and take the next step of education (wherever i am going - of which i still don't know). Or perhaps it is just a feeling. 

Anyways, since after trials, i had the sudden urge to read novels but didn't really get to do so. But when i have the chance to read after spm, i kinda lost the urge a little. Also, because there's no nice novels to buy at Pop.However, i brought At Home With The Templetons with me to Sarawak, and after finishing that book, I've decided to read again! As in have the mood to read novels again.hees. :) So yess, as soon as i reached Ipoh, I've stacked up all the half-read and unread novels. Its funny to think all the half-read novels are like at a halt in my brain. I still remember exactly what i have read for the different novels yet its like, what's next? Cos there's like no ending to it(becos i haven't read till the end) HAHA. So i've decided to complete all the Unfinished Business!!!  That is, to indulge in all those novelss when i have the time.:D

Just read Ching's mail as promised.ehehe.nice nice! was quite excited becos i never really received mails from friends or family before.oohoo.:D But since i'm sick, i've really got to go to bed. So sayonara people! :) And oh oh, its still December so its still the festive mood. So Merry Christmas people! Next up,i'll blog on my trip I hope!:)

No comments: