Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rambling

In my dreams, I dreamt that my dad bought me a violin. A white one. That was last week's dream. In one dream, I dreamt about a very frightful thing. Its still vivid in my memory, her face and how she transformed into a mummy. In another dream, I dreamt I was a secret spy in a crowded stadium where a concert was taking place and on the way, I met Nickhun! Omo.He's handsome in the dream too! Except we didn't really get to talk cos i was in the midst of the mission.T.T. And that was yesterday's dream!!!:D Talking about dreams, I believe that whatever you dream actually impacts you in reality, like when you wake up feeling scared,angry, sad,happy or relieve. Its becos of that dream, even if its not much, there's still that bit of impact!.:O

My brother went skateboarding that day. He's going for skiing this week. Eees.No fairrr!!:D And here goes exactly the point when i'm going to really ramble. Because since i'm so bored, I'll drag you guys with my boredom too. Since Kim Sun Ah in Scent of A Woman has a Bucket List of 20 things she must do before she die, its my turn to have a list of things i want to do too.:)
  • Travel around the world (not everywhere but a few places that i really want to go)
  • Celebrate White Christmas once in a really joyous way
  • Eat all i want around the world
  • Taste the most juicyyyy succulent lamb chop everr
  • Enjoy a Korean Barbeque at Korea itself.Yumsss! :D
  • Join Amazing Race or some race against time
  • Learn how to play an electric violin and another instrument
  • Meet my favourite idol personally (Not that i have a diehard one now but still)
  • Watch an orchestral performance LIVE and see if it can take my breath away.hahahha!
  • I don't know why people like to scream in a concert but i wanna try that too!:D
  • Publish a book even if its just an ABC kids book! I'll make sure kids love itt :D
  • Film my own movie (Even if its a low-budget one) and forced all my f&f- friends and family to watch! ahaha
  • Camp in a thick forest for a week with the least camping equipments
  • Reach out to the needy people at 3rd-world countries
  • Attempt a few Action and Extreme Sports especially Bungee jumping,whitewater rafting, scuba diving, canyoning and maybe longboarding too!!!=D

My life might end doing one of these outrageous stuffs but at least if it happens, I die in a Cool and Satisfying way rightt? Hahahah.:) One day one day.Actually there's really alot of things that I want to try but all i can do is sit at home and imagine them simply because all of those aforemention is just simply impossible. I'm lacking in money, fitness,ability and also my parents' permission to risk my life! HAHA.:D

I want to ride on this transparent boat out at sea.:D
My brother is coming back today.yipeedoo!:D Listening to Christina Grimmie's singing! hees.:)

No comments: