Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just like that

I'm loving SBS Kpop Star! Whees :)
There are really so so many talented kiddos and teens! Omo.:O 
The bad part is that I don't get what the judges say at all cos there's no eng subs.T.T
Okie.That's an expression for every line! *whops*

Played facebook games
 Fetch my brother to the train station
 Read newspapers
And...online!
Yep.That's what i did the whole day today
Another day gone just like that.eheh.
*should have watched the teen awards also.aiseh!*

I waanaa watch Lie To Me(I mentioned it be4) but its Not available online.Aiseh.
 
 
Also, good luck to someone who's going to Tenby!
The one who always claims she's *hummmcoughssmble*
HAHA :D 
Lastly,I'm hungry. So its time to find foodie food. Cereals maybe?! Yay!
Nights and morning.:) 

No comments: