Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Done with it

Yayayayyayayayyaay! :D I feel relieved. After sitting. Waiting. Talking to the lady on the right and then on the left. Went to toilet. Wait again. And yesshh, finally got to sit for undang. So undang's over! Yipeee~ :)

But ehh, I felt kinda cheated. I was 7th in the queue to collect numbers to sit for the test. But then when the clerks started handing out the numbers, everyone walked out of the line and jumped queue! They rushed to the counter to take the numbers. I (who is always blur and have slow reaction), by the time I realise what was happening, walked to the counter and got number 24! Hmphh. Malaysian style ahh. Can't even queue wan. Kuaciii betul! Later on, the indian lady who sat beside me asked me what number i got, I told her 24 so I asked her what she got, she said she came super early but got number 50! Then in my heart, i was like, "Orrh, okies.Maybe 24 isn't so bad after all" Hahhahha :) I wanted to wish her good luck before going home wen cos she told me this is her 5th attempt but aishh, didn't get to! Aiseh. Hope she passed :)

The ironic part of it everything is how those agents always talk on their handphones while driving. Breaking traffic rules in front of the students. Demeritt!:PP *whistles preet preeeett...* hahahaa.kiddings.:)

Other than that, holidays are as always. Doing the usual stuffs - Eat,read, play and sleeep! I also ate a whole jar of crabsticks on my own.whops. And oh oh, I had my own haircut. Mom says not badd! ehheee.*prouds a little* :) This days, I have a habit of putting lots of exclaimation signs at the end of every sentence.Idk why.omo. Better stop that habbit soon.eheh.

That's all for the moment.:)

No comments: