Thursday, January 12, 2012

Compilations :)

I suddenly had the idea....to write.
Yehh. Write on my personal opinions and reviews on books that i've read, short stories that may be fiction or otherwise (interconnected or not at all), thoughts that I'd like to pen down, reminders that I'd like to be occasionally reminded about, significant quotations, precious momentos, recollections of the past or just on whatever things that I simply feel like writing. Maybe not just write, but pasting things too! Like photographs, pictures, interesting newspaper cuttings, and inspiring things or events. Anything under the sun.ehehs. From time to time, I'll try to make it more vibrant and interesting (I hope)! Its something similar to a diary but I think its more funner compiling things this way.hees.:)
But first of all, I wanna go get a hardcover book to do these things. After all, I'm so free. Might as well do so while i've got lotsa time.Yipee!:) But I think the hardest part of it all is to start from scratch because surely I'll want it to be nice nice and not oogly. Then later on, don't know if i've got the time to keep constantly updating it also ornot.aiseh!

I found this pic! Look at his expression and relax pose.
 Hahhaahha. So cutee.:)

No comments: