Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Once upon a time

Today, i met Christine! Didn't get to talk when we met earlier but managed to wave hi and bye. Just now got to talk to her via facebook.Hees. I'm quite happy cos its been very long since i last talked to her properly already.:) 
Other than that, another soar throat again. Aiyomama. Also, after waking up around 6smtg today, I realised why holidays always seem so ideal during the schooling days in the first place. Eventhough yes, i know it all this time, but I never really felt it until today. As I wake up, it really gave me the 'school day' feeling again and then, yes, its not that school day is a bad day but it means waking up early every morning even if you don't have enough hours of sleep, had little sleep, still want to sleep, in the middle of a really nice dream etc etc. So yesh, holidays are the time when I don't have to wake up 5smtg every morning just to go to school. It made me realised i must really appreciate the hours that i get to sleep during holidays.:D (Because if you realised, its already almost the end of January. Soon, holidays will be over once again.)

Chinese New Year is coming! yay yay! Dunno if it'll be boring or fun, but I'm abit excited anyway. hehe. I think its because of the food.Yums! :D


Awake in the midnight... 
 
"Burger, burger! You make me really hungryy..." :(
And saw this on Yahoo!
Look at the dress...
Doesn't it give you the brilliant night sky feeling? :)

No comments: