Saturday, March 17, 2012

Haven't been really up with anything lately so I thought of keeping bits n bits til it makes up to one proper post.:D

Went back school to attend MGS's rangers gathering just to support!:D I was one of the judges for backswoodmen so got the chance to taste free food. Yay!:) I starved later on throughout the gathering becos other than the food tasting, had no lunch.Omie. Overall, the whole event was okay. PA system had lotsa gliches at the start but for most of it, I think it went quite well. Good job people! Hwaitings!:) However, just sitting there watching everything zoom by was actually very tiring. I don't know why but probably sitting there doing nothing is exactly the reason why its tiring. Haha. I was so exhausted by the time I got home so as soon as I had my shower and dinner, I headed straight to my comfy bed and pillow. I wanted to nap only actually while waiting for AI at 10.30pm but dozed off throughout the night instead. That is, from 8.30pm til this morning! Eeess..Means I missed AI's eliminations and chris daughtry's performance.:S

Last Sunday, went to some Expo thing too. I'm abit amazed that my parents and I actually stayed til the end of the whole event. Heheee.

Other than that, I think I have to start chaufeuring my mom to and fro from work next week onwards (once i officially get my P license). Nooohhh!! I still dislike driving on the road.:( But then I'm glad the whole driving ordeal thing is over at last. After 3 months of waiting and ringing the agent. Pheww. But it means the start of yet another fasa memandu and instructor - Dad keeping an eye on me maneuvring the steering wheel and practising safe driving.aahs!:O

I'm now kind of follwing a drama on tv. Its called The Descendant and the drama (M'sian punye product and production!) is not bad lehh. Quite nice so far and hope it'll stay that way. *keeping fingers crossed* :) For now, just going with the usual day to day routine before you-know-what comes.Somewhat not feeling nervous...yet? hehe.

Btw, I spent an hour watching commercial ads that day out of boredom.hahaha. And I found some  really nice ones. However, I like really meaningful ones that you can reflect on and so this is one of them! I already made one person "hate" me for asking to watch this video. You know who you are. Hahahhah. Its best if you watch it alone! Enjoy! hehe


No comments: