Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paraaa~diseee! :D

Relatives coming down from Sarawak to stay at my family's house today (which means I have to "surrender" my room to them.T.T.haha.) Then, its Penang during the weekends!:D I'm looking for to the yummy food once again! Wees~ Can't wait to eat ais-kacang and hawker food.aahs. Too bad, no cousins or brothers tagging along this trip. So it might turn out pretty boring but hopefully, it'll be otherwise lerr. hehe.:D
  
I've lost the hype for korean dramas awhile now. Ohnoo, I wonder why! Lets just hope there'll be a good drama on air soon!!:) *checks out mysoju* On the other hand, for kpop songs, I'm OFFICIALLY LAZY to keep up with the latest this n that already so I'll just...Chill.:)
Nowadays, its so easy to read via the use of net. Thx to the booming technology! huhu. But I think nothing beats the old-fashion way of reading fiction eh - Leafing through the written pages one at a time; novel tucked in your hands.:)
  Right or not? :P

I think life is like a series of road bends..You can't see what's ahead of you around that corner, if it'll take a sharp bend or just a slight turn. But you can take that road with faith and see where it leads you to.:) The signboards guide you, the traffic signs caution you and the road leads you to the destination you wish to pursue. :)
Along the way, you experience what the journey has to offer.=)

Lastly, a cute message.eheees.:)

No comments: