Friday, June 15, 2012

Its been long

One week feels so longggggg. Where should I begin? School is like homework after homework. Those people who applied for a change to art stream went to their respective classes on Monday already. Ngai Ching who was my deskmate shifted to art stream too. Gonna miss talking to her. Huhu. Practically during the 2 weeks of my holidays, I procrastinated my MUET homework the most. Ended up sleeping at 3am on Sunday to complete it. Then, the following day, MUET teacher said due date is the coming Friday. Aneoyo!!! *smacks head*

To start things off, my birthday was pretty ordinary but not too ordinary either. The night before it struck 12 midnight, was doing homework halfway when mom asked me to accompany her to go over to the next door's neighbour's house cos there was ambulance lights flashing nonstop at the porch of my neighbour's so something must have happened. So mom thought she could offer a hand if they needed. Then so yeah, afterwards, I went back to my room and a few people wished me. Thanks ann for the bday song! Haha. And also Ahgal for the long long message!:) The following day, one of my aunt and uncle came all the way to my house in the afternoon to give some chocolates from Switzerland and a handphone pouch. How nice of them! hees.:) Elaine called in the afternoon to wish happy bday too. Kamsahamnida! Hahah.:) Later on in the afternoon, another close aunt of mine came to my house as usual until evening time. So ajak her along to have dinner with us. At last, had a simple Chinese dinner near my house. I wanted to eat somewhere futher actually.hehe.but since it was convenient so nvm ler, the dinner was still yummy yummy!:DD
So today was prefect interview. Its done. Yays! :) 2nd bro will be back tomorrow. Can't wait to 'reunite'! Hahaha :DD Also, I'm too lazy to blog every detail about school but we've got new sitting arrangement in class since quite a number of people left the class. I sit beside Kiirtaara and Yee Wah now with En Li at the end. 4 people in my row in the middle of the class below the fan. Yipee!:) Other than that, we got to try out the microscope during bio period and carried out the acid-base titration experiment for chemistry so far. Maths T is getting tougher day by day. I miss form 5's addmaths really. Omie. Plus, Yean Hwa and Yee Wah are just funny la when they sit near each other. They ate peanuts from the Starwalk goodie bag in class yesterday cos we are allowed to eat in class. They really look like two monkeys busy eating so I told them that. The funniest part was that we were eating Chewitt sweet too and the wrapper had two monkeys at the front of it so I said each of them is one of them.Ahahaha :) And En Li kept mistakenly saying the pipette instrument as 'peptide' during Chem experiment too. haha.aiseh.
Anyways, I feel bad now. I thought all this while she regained her sight but I was wrong...I should have known better.Aihs. Sorry kawan! I must be more sensitive next time in this terms. :)


No comments: