Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy feat

Back from KL again. hehe. Went kaikai around KLCC and then basically, watched two movies at my aunt's apartment. Battleship and Fast and Furious 5! I really like the whole car-racing and gun fight in Fast and Furious 5. I miss watching those shows. Guyish but i like it!!:D As for Battleship, it was quite nicee too. I'll give 4/5 stars for both shows ler. :) The character Raikes played by Rihanna is quite a nice name, don't you think? Hehehha.

Mom is watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal now. I watched a long time ago but yesterday, I just sat there and watched a little too. The episode was just as the guy found out the girl is a girl. Omgeee. Feel so tertarik to watch the show again ler. I still remember how i stayed up till 6a.m to watch this drama during the holidays and I was so crazy about it. But then, after sometime after the show, I was like back to normal. Then now I feel its nice again. aaahs!:)

Better catch up with tuition homework. P.S 'Thanks u' for yesterday's chat!=)

No comments: