Friday, June 1, 2012

Random

I was roaming around the house today then saw this quiz thing on the table. Its called the Kyko psychometric instrument quiz paper answered by my bro and there's around 200 questions in it. Something like to determine your personality based on what you Think,Feel or Do. So,basically you answer A,B,C or D for those 200 questions.

A- Very much like you NOW
B- Quite like you NOW
C- Somewhat like you NOW
N- Does not fit your description

I read and kinda laughed on my own. Hehhee. I see a little of myself in him at the same time, there are questions of which if you choose the answer N, it sounds quite cute and innocent.:) I really like to answer,see or read this kind of nonsense when I'm bored cos it's really interesting eventhough if it's not necessarily true. Haha =)

This morning, I downloaded more random and unknown just-discovered-today songs into my playlist which I wanna shift into my phone's song playlist. I had the sudden idea of randomly picking songs on youtube after listening to it partially and just dumped it into my playlist so that I can listen to it on my way to KL so it's like a mystery song mania! :D But the mafan part is I'll have to delete those songs which I dislike(if I come across any) and that'll be a waste of time. Puuf!

Aside from all the random things, my mom used to have this habit of buying loads of food stuffs so that I can bring it to my room at my dad's old office and I'll carry a big plastic of junkie up the 6 flight of staircase! My used-to-be second home. HAHA. Then yesterday, I had to go to the new office again as usual during holidays because of lack of staffs so mom go and stuffed food into my bag again. It is only when I reach the office did I realise. Omiee. Arigato mom!:) The thought of having food nearby around at home or in the office always makes me glad becos it makes me know that if I'm hungry, there is always something there to eat. *Ngom ngom* :D And esp when traveling in the bus too. Its super important! The must have is a jacket and food for me! ahaha :)

Okay. I was doing my PA essay on the importance of sleep and ways to tackle sleep deprivation just awhile ago. As I browse through the net for articles to gali cari isi and read about the part sleep deprivation, I was thinking to myself OH, what if I'm like that? Because no matter how much sleep I get the night before, I feel its never enough to keep me awake throughout the next day. One of my biggest worries now because I'm so used to having naps and now I have tuitions that commences during my napping hours.:S And sometimes, I feel so sleepy in the afternoon or evening that my head gets so heavy that I just cannot do anything else but to sleep..Aiseh.

Anyway, its June. I can't believe 6 months flew just like that. However,I hope it'll be jolly june! :D

No comments: