Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Home alone

Holidays are on but don't feel like holidays also. Stuck with the same routine. However, its been long since I last updated my laptop's songs playlist. Updating now. Whees :)

Its been almost a week since the event but let me just summarize it to a few words. Tea party was okay. huhu. And oh, 6RE, great feat! =) Lazy to write the details. Later at night on that day, my mom called my cousin in Sarawak too so I chatted a fair bit with my cousin too. Jiayouh for exams! :)

I feel like a grandma. I feel the back strain when I sit for too long in front of the laptop (like right now). Trying my best to sit straight in class too but since my desk is right beside the wall so I've got the tendency to lean towards it. Mianhae wall, still trying! huhu.:) I shall not let my ex-deskie's efforts go to waste although she gave up on me ady! T.T Lol :D

So American Idol is over. What else to look forward to every friday? :( I can't wait for London Olympics. Faster comee! =D

No comments: