Monday, May 21, 2012

On a rainy day

It's raining outside and the Maths T textbook is held between my palms. I'm staring at the book yet my mind is wandering elsewhere, lost in thought. Pondering on random thoughts one by one. It must be the craapppyyy rain making my room so cosy (plus, my air-conditioner is on) which makes me feel like just jumping straight into bed and be in my slumberland. Ohmiee.So I thought the best way is to just blog a few lines so that I can get back to my homework with my mind set to it. Bbasyah!=)

Before that, random stuff I wanna say. American Idol finale is this week. Whees~ Quite excited about it although its just another random reality tv show. But Phil phillips, you're the man!!!:D (to win it of course!) His 'Beggin' song is just stuck in my head *Beggin..oh beggin youuuhhhh* And owwhh, his last song was a change of style really. So tenderrrr. I think, you know, even the Lava Girl in the Shark Boy and Lava Girl show will melt and fall for him too. Hahahha.:P Crapping here but bear with me alright? :)

Lastly, I'm still undecided whether to participate in this year's annual Ipoh Starwalk.Hmms.Okay, gotta get back to homework. Sayonara!:)

No comments: