Sunday, July 1, 2012

KONK-ed I went

Just felt like posting a short mundane entry here for no reason.ehehe. Had a really long sleep last night (by accident)! Thanks to mom who switched off the lights when I was just suppose to be "resting" awhile and dad who on the air-conditioner to add to the comfortness to my room and KONK I went all the way till this morning. Slept for 12 hours straight or moree. Hahahaa. Woke up and had a hearty porridge meal for lunch. Yums!=) Then, mom boiled me this soup which was suppose to give me energy and rinse my blood it seems. Feeling the same only though. Haha. Plus, mom is watching a drama "next door" and I'm in  my room doing maths listening to the drama's endless dramatic songs that goes along with the show. Eeeesss. Make me wanna dramaaaaaaaaaaaa too. The show's called Rooftop Prince btw!


Omieeee. Soooo cool! Earphone wristbands! :)
Those who jog often would find this very convenient.omies.

Saw it on Pinterest. Pinterest is just awesomeee!! :DD

No comments: