Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hobbyy

I think I discovered my "hobby"...Listening to people talk!!!! HAHA.  Nyek nyek :) Its so nice to hear stories from one of my aunt everytime she comes back from overseas. Always makes me laugh! :D And of course, there are a few people whom I'll never get bored listening to their stories as well and who they are shall remain as a secret! Hohoho :)

Went to eat at Sakae Sushi last Wednesday at Aeon cos got e free coupon voucher of RM15 (yeah, so lil) but still $$$ rite?! So I think petrol used to go Aeon also rm15 dee.ahaha.:P My mom's credit card got promotion also but we're not allowed to use two promotions at once, so ended up chose the voucher instead cos it'll expire dee.

Kinda like Lawson's songs now although its those cliche' pop songs. Hehee. And oh, I wanna go for the hike for scouts but itu Zi Cheng tak pergi. Soo, tak payah la.:/

Lastly, I hope and pray that all will be fine and well..:)

That's it for this post. Don't wanna linger too long heree.huhuuu.Goodnight bloggie and peeps and twitterland! :)

No comments: