Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chillax

So first term is over and its the term break! *jeng jeng jeng* Whaddup!:D

Although its the school holidays, it doesn't feel like one. Or maybe I kinda miss going to school after all! ^^ But next year is going to be busy busy busy, so I think I should appreciate and enjoy my hols while it lasts and put it to good use as well.hehe.:) Last day of school was pretty fun yet boring at the same time. Chit chatting and doing nonsense in class. Hahaha.Right after school, met up with mum to have lunch with her at Dominoes. Tried the Mega Seven! Om om.Yummy! :) Then at night, went to catch a movie with parents. Skyfall! Tadada. It was not bad. I like how Bond likes being classic.:)

On Saturday, went out with parents just to kai kai. After a bao bao lunch,headed to the IT stores to get a new cover for mom's ipad cos the previous one had slight defects. I dunno why but I feel Apple stuffs are just a bit overated and not neccesarily the best quality, if you ask me. hehe. Then on Sunday evening, attended a Thanksigiving dinner held at the 'tortoise bun' temple. The food was quite yummy and its free summore!!:D Plus, we were enlightened with performances too.:)

During this break, I've started watching a new drama so far. Time Slip Dr. Jin. hehehe. Got to try a few new stuffs for the first time. Haagan Diaz and lok lok! :) Went out the whole day on Tuesday and Wednesday with my kawan-kawan too.:D Had quite an enjoyable outing catching up with everyone  here and there. If there is one thing we'll never get bored doing, it'll be laughing about the old school times. Lol :) Was tired by the time I got back home so just 'plop' onto my bed and went straight to dreamland after bathing.:)

Scouts. Everytime sir talks, there are those who gives lil' atention to him which actually makes me feel bad for him. Then there's the letter which I remember clearly I'm suppose to hand it in but have not done so because I just don't feel like stating my reasons explicitly.:/ On a side note, gathering's the next big event. Hopefully it'll be fun ler although I'm fully occupied with jaga-ing this and that the whole day!:O

I've been wanting to get a new novel too but till today tadak nice novels pun. But since there isn't one, I shall just sit tight and 'chill' at home. Chillax (chill+relax) :D

No comments: