Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crash and burn

I can never win the race!

The car racing game. Aaahsss. Since I haven't been playing games in awhile, I decided to play abit. Played a lil of bejeweled this afternoon til I got fed up wif it! hehe. Then it was Split Second, the car racing game. Lesson learnt? If you don't win the race, you might as well not race at all. Mwehs! Because if you don't get the first in the race = no points, no upgrade, no new level. Keep crashing. aigoo. Maybe I should go look for some cooking games once again. My favourite!!! Hees.:D As  pointless as it may be, its fun to play those games and the graphics are always so cute.kyaa.:D

I ended up reading 'The Pact' by Jodi Picoult til halfway this afternoon but don't know if I should continue reading it or not. I'll read the reviews once again to convince me to read it or otherwise.

Surprisingly, I can actually restrain myself from watching dramas. I didn't watch any drama for the whole day. oohoo.:) Almost reaching the conclusion of the drama dee though. hehehooo. Then, maybe a new drama next? :P

Listening to JJ Lin's songs reminds me of the the old times back then when big bro would borrow JJ's albums from his friend and we would listen to it with the speakers downstairs. JJ's voice really has the soothing effect and I still remember how he used to be one of my favourite artistes! :D

Mom's final day at work tommorow. In other words, its her retirement. It gives me contradicting feelings because I feel glad that she'll be home most of the time Hajiman (but) , it also worries me a lil' actually. huhu :)

Okies. I sound too free. Lol. I should find something better to doo. huhu :)

 

No comments: