Sunday, November 25, 2012

Not so lucky!

        It turned out to be a pretty enjoyable day.:) Went Aeon with my parents and by the end of the day, legs were kinda aching cos seldom walked this much. Since we were at the supermarket too, I managed to buy the same blue tupperware again after losing a similar one in school quite some time ago. Mwehs.

        Anyways, first-aid course is over. Yapa yapadoo! :D Though it was just a 2 days thing, I feel glad its over. Phew. The first day of the course was on Tuesday and the following one was on Saturday (partial learning and then the test). Means actually, we were given ample time to prepare for the theory and practical exam. But as you all know it, it never turns out that way, at least for me. So the day before the test, I made my rabbit plushie as my 'victim' and practiced my bandages on it. Initially, I wanted to read up on the theory part at night before I go to bed but I decided to turn on the laptop and....*you should be able to guess what happens next*.

        I ended up on Youtube looking up on mvs' of a Korean drama instead and gila-gila about it till 1am. By the time, I was so sleepy so I went straight to bed with my heart *dub-dub'ing* fast thinking about tommorow's test. So on Saturday morning itself, I simply flipped through the theory preparation book while having breakfast at the table. Headed to school, manage to survived doing the CPR. Cos before this, I was thinking about the saliva part if everyone shared the same dummy but luckily there was this alcohol tissue that everyone has to use to wipe the dummy's mouth before their turn to perform the CPR. Nasib baik.fieww.hahaha. :D Everything was over by 11.30! :)

         Okie. A mundane story regarding 'Each A Cup'. The last time I drank it, I was unlucky enough  to choose the Cranberry apple flavour. As it sounded very appealing, I thought the taste would be yummy too so I decided to give it a go. But it turns out, I was wrong. It tasted like cough medicine.:/ At that time, the black pearls were unavailable also. So maybe, my luck ran out for that day. Today, I was hoping to buy a drink at Chatime but since we passed by the 'Each A Cup' shop once again, dad suggested to stop and have a drink there.

        I thought okay la cos I totally forgot about that day's flavour. I ordered another flavour this time and to my delight, there was the black pearls as well. I was very happy that I'll get to 'fish' the pearls actually! But aihh, unlucky much, today's one also tasted weird. I still remember the last time during the Interact trip, the bubble tea I drank was tasteless because I think they missed out on the sugar. You know what, I've made a conclusion. I think I and 'Each A Cup' just don't have the 'CONNECTION'! :/

       I didn't know we had so much MUET homework til just two days ago. Omiess. Lazy to get it done. Wait, I should just mention, lazy to even get started with it. I've to find a petrol station la to well, Karyouh. HAHA :D

        Chao then!
    

No comments: