Friday, December 7, 2012

I say..

I spent 4 hours watching BGT and X-factor auditions last week til 4am. Omiees. And today, I'm doing the same thing, watching more auditions.heees. I love it!! Auditions and bootcamps are always my favourite part of the show! :D Discovering personalities, backgrounds, talents! :)

Started doing MUET but at a very very slow pace. Likeatortoise while time is the arnab! hehehe.

I've never believed in the apocalypse but bio tuition teacher mentioned about it that day. kaka. Do you believe in it?:) I don't but I just had the sudden thought of sharing what I've known. Our universe. According to NASA's scientific case study, we'll be experiencing a galactic shift that occurs every 2000 years that brings the earth, sun and etc into alignment. As a result, an eclipse will occur. With that, the world will enter a brand new dimension; a new phase, called the 'Golden Age' or also known as the 'Zero Dimension' and we'll experience a few drastic changes due to the zero dimension.  Nothing about the world coming to an end ler. Also, there are other speculations about the 3 days of darkness as well by Tibetan monks but how far this speculation is true is up to you to believe! :P sings *Rumour has it* :D Actually, I find this stuff quite interesting to know because its like reading those daily horosope! True or not, its still interesting to kepoh! Haha :P

Been going back to school everyday to help out with the gathering preparations and fetching mom about. Fuuhh. Tiring betuiiiii. Tomorrow's scouts gathering already. Omo. Gotta reach school at 6am! Means wake up early. Ohgees. :[

Went KL on a last minute plan. Quite syok actually! hihi :) Had a fun time playing fruit ninja,table tennis etc and watching shows with my bro. So addictive the games. eeks.=] Laughed like mad talking with my bro about the movies we watched and playing games nonstop thru his phone trying to obtain a better high score. HAHAHA.:D

Dad allowed me to drive back home after gathering tommorow. It means it'll be my first time driving late at night alone. Parents also wana make an omelette for my breakie although I told them I'll just have cereal for breakfast cos I bought it on the way home today. Feel bad cos mom will have to wake up early then but they insisted that I better eat something warm. This lil' things that they do reminds me occasionally of how appreciative I should be towards my family and I really do.

Seismic shifts. Emotions. The occurence of a shift between sudden weariness and a surge of happiness or complacency occasionally. Is it normal?

Tuition started back again this month. I think I'll be sitting alone in bio tuition now onwards. Actually, last time, I don't think I would want to sit alone in tuition at all. So sesat. But now, I realised I don't mind it anymore. *all grown up* Chewahh!! whaha. kddins. :)

Holidays are passing by quickly. Noo. :(

Lastly, there are many shows that I wanna watch. If only I own TGV!!! aahs! :)

Omo. I wrote such a cheong hei post. I didn't know I wrote so much dee. eeeks. Ok then, Goodnight bloggie! :)

No comments: